What is Trials?
Riders must manoeuvre their bikes through a series of man made and natural obstacle courses, using skill and strategy in equal measure to navigate objects of varying heights and complexity. Points are earned for each set of markers cleared in a race against the clock.
- Registrations Close 5:00pm Friday 8 April. No Late Entries
- Entry Fee: $40.00
- Membership Requirements: Off-Road or All-Discipline Race Membership. Riders may also purchase an Event License at time of entry if they do not hold a valid AusCycling Membership.
- Elite categories must also provide their UCI ID. If you do not have a current UCI ID, please refer to the following link for details on how to obtain one - click here
- For more information on AusCycling Membership - click here
- Sport Masters (over 30’s)
- Novice: 10am
- Sport & Sport Masters: 11:30am
- Expert: 2pm
- Elite: 3:30pm