In order to maintain an AusCycling Coach or Instructor Accreditation, it is necessary to keep your accreditation requirements updated including:
- Maintaining current AusCycling Membership: Non-Ride, or above, for Community and Foundation Instructors. Lifestyle, or above, for Development and Elite Coaches and Instructors. If you ride in any of your Coaching or Instructing activities you must have a Lifestyle Membership.
- Maintain a current First Aid Accreditation: Provide First Aid (HLTAID003/HLTAID011) or above.
- Maintain a current Working With Children Check (or Equivalent): All coaches and instructors must have a Working With Children Check (or equivalent) unless you are in Western Australia and not working with Children or are exempted.
Coach and Instructors' accreditation lasts for a four-year period and will show on your AusCycling digital membership card.
To start re-accreditations you must complete the AusCycling Coach & Instructor Accreditation Form and attach the following:
- Provide evidence of continued coaching including employer confirmation, coaching logs or a letter from a club president
- A summary of professional development activities over the last four years
- If not updated, First Aid and Working With Children Check (or equivalent)*
*this may not be required based on age or if in WA not coaching children or if exempted.
Note: Any specialisations will run for the duration of coach or instructor accreditation.
Online AusCycling Coach and Instructor Re-Accreditation Form
Upload your Working With Children Check (or equivalent) renewal
Upload your First Aid Renewal