Start List is linked above for the State Individual Time Trials.
There will be no coffee or food van at the Deloraine Showground.
We still require a few volunteers to ensure the race can be conducted safely, please sign up via the link above.
Riders, please check your bike to make sure it is compliant with the list below:
For Juniors these include:
- rollout (ensure that you are within the gear requirements)
- Wheels have to have a minimum of 16 spokes, rims are no deeper than 32mm and must have high pressure tyres (no singles).
- handlebars must be traditional drop style - u15 and U17s can ride with clip on bars but an not have gear of brake mechanism on the clip on bars.
- bikes must comply with the dimension requirements as per the UCI rules (UCI General Regulations, Part 1 Chapter three (equipment) .
- Bikes must comply with the UCI regs (UCI General Regulations, Part 1 Chapter 3 (Equipment)
- as clarification elbow pad to top of aerobars measurement (100mm or less) is measured with the elbow pads removed (if they come off) or with the pad compressed. Bottom Bracket to tip of the aerobars includes the gear levers at full extension if they are mounted on the bars.
All riders must have a compliant helmet.